CTX³ 3-pole contactors up to 800 A (AC 3)
A perfect solution for switching motors and controlling circuits for the most demanding applications.
- Connection plates for bars or lugs
- Pre-fitted auxiliary contact blocks (2 per contactor). Additional auxiliary contact blocks can be fitted on the right or left of the contactors
- IP 2X screw terminals up to 40 A, screw or cage terminals from 50 to 150 A
- Integrated auxiliary contacts
RTX³ thermal relays up to 800 A
RTX³ thermal relays provide protection against overloads, long starting times and prolonged stalling of the motor.
- Trip indicator
- Off/test button
- Thermal protection trip threshold setting
- Reset button and mode selector: automatic (A)/manual (H)
- Sealable protective cover
- Integrated auxiliary contacts (1NO+1NC)
- IP20 terminals
Compact motor starters
RTX³ thermal relays can be used to create motor starters from 0.1 A to 800 A in conjunction with contactors ranging from the mini CTX³ to the CTX³ 800.
Mini CTX³: ultra-compact solution up to 16 A
With their compact size, mini CTX³ contactors are easily integrated in control or distribution boards for switching motors, lighting and heating circuits up to 16 A.
- DIN rail mounting or using screws
- IP 2X screw terminals
- Integrated auxiliary contact (3P only)
- A1 and A2 power supply terminal block
4-pole CTX³ contactors
CTX³ contactors are available in a 4-pole version from 20 to 900 A (AC 1).
Can be equipped with auxiliary contact blocks, a time-lag module (except CTX³ 4P 165 to 900 A) and a CTX³ interlock module.
Accessories for all applications
Thanks to a wide range of accessories, CTX³ contactors can be used in a variety of applications:
- Switching capacitor banks
- Transfer switch
- Motor reversing
- Time delay motor starter
- Control unit, etc
Uncompromising performance for motor protection and control